Saturday, October 15, 2011

New Mexico

So that's the latest news.  That and I got married and got authorized and opened a shala.  I guess a few things have happened lately.  Itching to write but not sure where.  Kept another blog for a minute during a piece of the last Mysore trip.  Submitted a few articles to Elephant Journal, but I don't know.  I feel like I can never be as raw or something.  And the same thing with blogging when people know who you are.  Some things I want public, somethings not at all.  I don't know.  I definitely prefer writing in this busted little box than Microsoft Word.  And when I scribble in my little journal it always ends up way lazier than if I type into here.  A whole lot of single words floating on a line with nothing around them.

New Mexico is beautiful.  I am really happy about the move.  It was time.  I thought I would miss it more.  I suppose all my missing something juice is being spent on Mysore at the moment.  I'd like to sneak a month in soon.  It is possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment