Tuesday, September 7, 2010

1-x-1 fluvir red and yellow
1-1-1 paracetemol white
1-x-1 cluvid? white
1-x-1 antiseptic rinse blue
1-1-1-1 cough syrup green and tasty
Deletion is sitting across the table and I see lips moving and I hear words flowing but the dubbing is way off. My lips are tingling and my feet and toes are creeping further and further away from my torso.
me: I have to lie down
deletion: Yeah, I could use a nap
Without feet fully touching the ground I'm on the bed. My eyes are closed, I'm asleep, they are open, I am awake. I'm going to puke. Organs cold and twisting. Kick the sheets, roll to the side, back, belly. Tingly face- no, forehead...melting off. Pills exploding in torso melting face.





This is after the hospital and on the road to recovery. This is enough to scare anyone off pharmaceuticals for life. Exactly four hours later, awake and oblivious to the horribly psychedelic events that transpired, I feel fine. Raspy, slightly dazed, but generally okay. A completely different kind of sick.

-Tuesday Morning, India

No comments:

Post a Comment