Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The small pleasures

Being on time.
Being relaxed when you know you're going to be late.
Watching a student try really hard and being inspired.
A ripe avocado.
Waking up feeling rested.
A really good, satisfying deuce.
Practice.
My favorite song.
A lot of my time right now is going into the livingmysore.com project. Its a bit stressful getting all the wording right and making sure the intention is clear, etc. I'm finding pockets of time for practice. I was very proud of myself for turning down a sub teaching opportunity because it would have interfered with my practice schedule. Part of my things to do before I die list is to learn how to say "no". Another part of my list is to really follow through with something I believe in...
Right now I believe that I can stand in line at 3am Friday morning to get a deeply discounted laptop. Now I have never done anything like that, but another part of my list is to try everything once! ...Elbows ready!
Recently viewed: The Fountain. Verdict: I liked it. Very interesting, visually.
Recently ate: Greek Yogurt. Verdict: Why have I never heard of this before? Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment