Thursday, November 29, 2007

I am waiting

I go through my day and I have these little bursts of thoughts, ideas, collections of stories that I think I'm going to sit and write about. And then I sit and like a vivid, violent dream, I forget them all.
I feel like I'm waiting for something.
Practice was soothing today. My wrists are getting testy. I think its partly due to the colder NY weather. I feel like I fall asleep for days at a time and then all of a sudden I wake up. It happened in practice. I kept going in, going in, going in. The thinking mind, going in, following the thoughts, going in, going in, going in. And then all of a sudden I was in a forward bend and realized that I could slide forward a few inches. Something released and my spine shot forward, my chest broadened, my shoulders relaxed.
Now what?
Recently viewed: David Lynch's "Inland Empire". I'm not sure I needed the extra stress that this film brings the viewer, but hey, that's the price you pay for needing to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment