Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The battle scars never end

I have a huge bruise on the back of my arm from karandavasana. I was trying and trying and trying and then at a certain point I realized that I could do it one more time but what was the point of getting it today, right now? I had to let it go. There is a point where the ego-less effort turns into ego-feeding effort. You should try your best but without attachment to a goal. Or something like that.

Everyday feels like a gift. I have, what? 6 days left? So, I have deep cleaned my kitchen and parts of the rest of the house. I made granola and yummy meals and feel like giving and taking all the good stuff on this earth. Yes, I am having a serious new age hippie moment.

Today I have to do some serious work on a crazy epic upcoming project...But when I'm not doing that, I'm running around finding little amazing things to bring home.

2 comments:

  1. Bring something cool for me! Can'w wait to hear about your time there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kept thinking about you and other ashtangis who are in Mysore while listening to the horrors happening in Mumbai. Have a very safe trip back, Elise, and a very happy birthday in spite of anything.

    ReplyDelete