Sunday, November 2, 2008

The care and keeping of second series friends and loved ones

Maybe no one told you, because I know that no one told me.

There is something about second series that really shakes a person up. I see the people just starting the series and they are energetic and smiling. I see the the people practicing full second and they are social butterflies. I see the people working the middle and they are all quiet loners. They are often forlorn and quick to withdraw to their caves. They are content to be alone shuffling about their houses. Their eating habits are strange. Their train of thought and social skills are at times puzzling.

So now that is me. Just realized it. My body sometimes feels completely shattered. All I want is comfort food, soothing voices, my mom, my boyfriend. Cozy sweaters and lying in the sun. I want comfort, sweetness, easy, soft. I want to be home for the holidays. I want to watch Christmas movies and romantic comedies. What I am getting is rigid, real, spicy, or at least that is how it seems. Aggressive and intense. Too much.

But now that I know, it is funny. Just watching myself be ridiculous. I am going to laugh when I see my friends doing the same thing. Just laugh and smile.

Add that to my most recent ENTJ read:


Under Stress
The ENTJ:
  • May become extremely critical of themselves and others
  • Will become angry, controlling and blindly issues orders without respect to consequences
  • Will begin to strongly doubt themselves
  • Under extreme stress they may withdraw, feel hurt, trapped and become over emotional
  • May withdraw and strongly criticize others

Sounds like fun, right? Ha ha. Really, reading this stuff I feel a huge cloud moving from above me to drop rain over someone else's head. The world is sunny again. The world is my oyster. This is me riding off into the horizon. Off into the great unknown.

5 comments:

  1. So you're an ENTJ? I didn't know! I'm an ENFP. It can be helpful to review the Myers-Briggs info every now & then. It sounds like you are ready to come back to the states. I look forward to seeing you soon!Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of romantic xmas movies- i was watching love actually the other day...it made me think of all the good times- missing you and grandma mary's tortillas and red chile. what i wouldn't give for another xmas season in burque.

    ReplyDelete
  3. where ya been, bud? i'm getting concerned

    ReplyDelete
  4. S- Totally!

    JR- that is a good one. i know, me too!

    R- :)

    D- Practicing and stuff.

    ReplyDelete