Thursday, June 26, 2008

I give in

I usually cave about once per year and go along with something which falls under the "chain letter" category.  This might be number 2.  Oh well.

I was tagged to participate in this internet questionnaire.

What were you doing five years ago?

I was a "space nurse" for a gaudy art installation--yuck.  I was also reading in the park.  

What are five things (in no particular order) on your to-do list for today?

Teach yoga class.
Rest.
Chores.
Errands.
Catch up with friends.

What are five snacks you enjoy?

Apples with peanut butter.
Fruit.
Ginger candies.
Sun dried tomatoes.
Protein smoothies.

What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?

Not worry about not having money...maybe.
Pay off all debts of family and self/take care of family and close friends.
Spend time doing volunteer work.
Donate to a cause I am passionate about.
Not plan a thing.


What are five of your bad habits?

No one wants to know!

What are five places you have lived?

New Mexico
New York 
Florida
The road

What are five jobs that you've had?

Receptionist
Manager
Teacher
Space nurse
Tour guide

No comments:

Post a Comment