Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Any time is cricket time

Or so our tour guide says. But the only thing I know about cricket is one: Indians love it and two: I got hit with a ball on the foot while riding my scooter to the new Dasaprakash.

And so goes my weekend trip to Mumbai. Cool stuff, weird stuff, new stuff, and nice stuff. Mumbai is like what New York or Paris would be in 100 years if we were invaded by aliens. It is like a city on top of ten cities. It is a little like Miami, a little like London, a little like A Little Princess. I loved it.

I shopped, spa'd, swam, ate. Oh I ate the yummiest food. Organic brown rice pasta. Green papaya salad. Gorgonzola. Amazing.

I flew out Saturday morning and got back yesterday afternoon. This morning, back to practice.

It was so good to see family and to be in a big city. It really helped to put things into perspective. I feel really clear about what I want and what I am doing. I am glad I didn't force the "what's next question". People would ask and I was like "it will come" and it has.


No comments:

Post a Comment