Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Did I do that?

Well, the day has come. I did this:

Sharath helped me in back bends today. I was suprised because my hands weren't as high as yesterday, but still, they were in about the same place as Nancy (above). I straightened my legs, and then, Sharath stepped back and let go. I balanced there all by myself. After a few breaths, I popped up, eyes wide, and Sharath said "good". That was it and maybe that was enough. I wanted to just jump on him and give him or someone a hug I was so overwhelmed with excitement. Now that is a crazy feeling.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/govindakai/sets/72157594334113610/




4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love the last threee posts. Well done!! Great pics too, cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. >ker-klunck< !! (*)

    >p-p< >p-p< !! (**)

    doug

    (*) Sound of jaw hitting the floor!
    (**) Sound made by eyes popping
    out of their sockets!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. healey says "i don't believe she can do that. show me a picture to prove it." *ahem*

    wuf u so freaking much

    ReplyDelete