Monday, April 21, 2008

Monday

Sunday was spent alternating between smiling and crying and sometimes both at the same time. What will happen with me an my boyfriend when we/I go to India? What is the right choice, what will happen, how will I live alone? I'm disgusted with myself for even writing this because it is just so cheesy and dramatic but so very real at the same time. Life decisions. Bleh/yay!

On a separate (and also related) note, I'll be interviewing Kate Churchill on her upcoming film, Enlighten Up! for Living Mysore Magazine. Please send any questions you'd like me to ask to livingmysore@gmail.com.

6 comments:

  1. Doesn't sound dramatic at all to me. At least you're tuned into how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, how can I meet the cute star of that movie?! Kidding, seeing as I am married and all that.

    And also, why so much Om studio in the trailer?

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool that you're doing an inteview... and yes, that guy is pretty cute! I can't WAIT to see the movie! Sorry it's tough to deal with the boyfriend/India thing, it's not cheesy to admit that. Separation is hard, especially when one is going off to do something that has such a huge impact on life. It will all work out, try not to worry about it too much. I'm sure he fully supports your decision.

    ReplyDelete
  4. On the relationship thing...if it's meant to be, it's meant to be, nature will naturally work itself out - no need to worry, says the constant worrying vata...

    ReplyDelete
  5. life is not a rehearsal.past lives or not. do what you must do, as you may never get a chance to do it again. your spirit work will only enrich your relationships.

    ReplyDelete