Monday, September 8, 2008

A time for change

I'm going to spend some time on the private route. Might still write here. Not sure yet. This is a trial run.

www.ashtangainspired.blogspot.com


If you would like to be considered as a reader for my private blog, email me at mysoremusings at yahoo dot com. Yes, I plan on being selective. Yes, you should write me an essay double spaced justified and 12 point font on why I should consider you as a reader. Finally, my chance to put you, the sometimes anonymous reader on the spotlight - ha ha! Oh the power! :)

8 comments:

  1. I would love an invite to your blog. I took a class w. you at Greenhouse and I adore your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elisa,

    I will really miss your blog. Thanks for having shared with us, including the silent readers like me, your journey up to now.

    Be blessed

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been a lurker for many months of your blog and love it. My friend Liz turned me on to your blog, and she has gone private too. I will keep checking to see if things change.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You seem to be on a fascinating journey. Enjoy :)

    Adam

    ReplyDelete
  5. So are you saying that one has to be initiated to read your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's more like a hazing ritual, really.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elise,

    I've been a follower of your blog for just a few months. I love reading your Blog and will sorely miss it. Thanks for sharing. Perhaps you can twitter us once in a while?

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey elise...im glad you enjoyed my ny photos. i just looked through your blog and its great...can you invite me to your new blog?

    ReplyDelete