Friday, September 19, 2008

Hey Mira--"I'm down"


The internet was down for a couple of days. Just a lot of reflecting and Indian adventures since then. The bf is leaving on Monday and all that comes with the event is occupying a good amount of my time. And rightly so I suppose.

Last night we had dinner at the Lalita Mahal. We didn't know at all how to get there so we just asked people along the way. This led us on a wild ride through the night on the outskirts of the city. We really couldn't believe our eyes when we saw the place. It was beautiful and the food was tasty and there was live sitar music. Sometimes I love India and sometimes I hate it.

I don't feel much like writing right now. I just had breakfast and am curling up on the bed solo to watch a really bootlegged copy of the Sex and the City Movie. There isn't much that could compete with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment