Sunday, March 23, 2008

Ashtanga Yoga Practice Videos and Flicks

The Shala is closed today for the holiday, so I thought it would be fun to take some flicks while I practiced at home. I've been walking a lot and we don't have the heat on, so it was an interesting practice. Anyway, the BF and I had fun...Enjoy!

Pincha Mayurasana



Back bending



More videos:
http://www.youtube.com/livingmysore

Eka Pada Sirsasana



More Pictures:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/livingmysore/sets/
72157604219882613/

6 comments:

  1. You seem to have a very bendy back, you can grab one ankle ( the right one, just like me) by yourself, so don't plop down when you drop back, set your hands down and come up, do it 5 times without waiting in between.
    kiran

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Elise:

    You are an awesome backbender!

    The second movie made me a little dizzy though, because it flipped to the side somewhere in the middle :D

    Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok ok I'll try!

    yeah i know, i couldn't figure out how to flip it. sorry! i was probably dizzy too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god. Oh my god. I want your backbend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lady, your drop backs are awesome. I love watching people like you who can look all the way back and land their hands only a foot away from their feet. It's so cool. I laughed when I saw your Kino McGregor videos- I'm a little obsessed with her. She's incredible and fun to watch. It's inspiring. ps- you have great hair (coming from a thin-haired blonde)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I think shes great! Thanks for the hair shout out :) But curly blonde is pretty hot too...

    ReplyDelete